Skip to main content

British International Motor Show


Vauxhall Insignia

I spent the past few days at the British International Motor Show, which is running for almost 2 weeks at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre in London.  There were some amazing looking cars on display, with 8 new models being unveiled (including the one above).  I took over 150 photos and have uploaded them here.

There was also a Music Festival during the show, with different bands playing over 10 nights.  I went along to see Deep Purple and Chicago, which were both very good.  Deep Purple's Steve Morse was amazing on the guitar!  The performance was their only London show for the year, while Chicago were performing as part of a world tour to promote their latest album - Chicago XXXII: Stone of Sisyphus.  I was surprised how much like Peter Cetera the lead vocalist/bassist, Jason Scheff, sounded.  I've also uploaded photos from the concerts to the link above.